In response to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation, all advice services are currently telephone and online
We are working closely with partners and funders such as Lambeth Council to continue providing you with advice services. Our services will develop further over the coming weeks and months and we will update this page when new services are added
- Advice line: 0207 733 7554 between 10am and 3pm, Monday to Friday
- Disrepair issues: contact Pete Elliott on 0207 095 5914
Please note, the Advice line is always very popular so please be patient and consider ringing back later or, send us a message through our Advice form and we’ll get back to you
- Advice Finder: links to further help by topic and useful telephone numbers;
- Advice form: send us a message for help on things like benefits problems, debt or housing issues
- Online Legal Clinic: access help from our volunteer solicitors and barristers on a wide range of legal issues.