Our face to face service is currently suspended during the lockdown period, 5 November to 2 December. Telephone and Advice form enquiries will continue throughout. Please keep checking this page for further updates
- Advice line: 0207 733 7554 between 10am and 3pm, Monday to Thursday
Please note, the Advice line is always very popular so please be patient and consider ringing back later or, send us a message through our Advice form and we’ll get back to you
- Advice Finder: links to further help by topic and useful telephone numbers;
- Advice form: send us a message for help on things like benefits problems, debt or housing issues
- Online Legal Clinic: access help from our volunteer solicitors and barristers on a wide range of legal issues.
- Our open door service is closed during lockdown during November. Please contact us via the above for advice enquiries
We are open Monday – Thursday, 10am and 1pm for those who are not able to use the telephone or our online services Please do not visit unless absolutely necessary You will need to wear a face covering unless exempt